I'm Heejin, call me Jinny

Hello. I'm Jinny.

I'm here in London to study with you.
When I first came here I felt quite strange, but now I can feel that I belonging to here. Cause most of people around in London are really friendly and make me happy.
I like learning language including English. That is the reason why my major is English Literature. And while I studying English Literature, I fall in love with english poems. So It's very exciting experience studying English in British which is most english poet be born.
And I also have interested in Chinese since after I graduated highschool. Therefore, finally I'm going to go to China to study Chinese next year. Studying in China will be quite tough to me, But I can tell you one thing. I'm doing what I want now, and tomorrow. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment