[Listening a Lecture] Lunch talk in National gallery


I went to the National gallery this weekend.
Because I suddenly feel in the mood to see the monet's pictures.

I love monet.
Last year, I went to the Musée d'Orsay in paris
And saw his pictures, which is Rouen Cathedral at first.
It was really impressive moment for me.
The pictures gives a lot of complexion feeling at once shown to time flow in each of the picture.
I can't forget the feeling of the time.
In the National gallery, there are several pictures of monet.
The most favourite pictures is waterly pond and it is concering of age of impressive.

I saw the pictures a while, after I finish to see, I came up with the memory about lecture which is named by "Lunch talk" in held.
I never have taken part in the gallery talk before.
So, I went to join in.

The subject of the talk is the picture "Ariadne & Bacus"
I don't like man in Greek mythology,
(Because they are really easy to fall in love and easy to leave)
But lot of pleasure to hear that kind of story.
The Lecture told me what is the theme and stories concerning the picture.
And also he explain the color expression of sky which means heaven,
and brown color means earth.
That means join of heaven in Bacus, and earth in Ariadne.
It was intersting expecially, hidden story about the pictures.
Next time, I have to join another pictures lecture, later.
Happy time in London!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment